Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yuvi and Dhoni's Dard-E-Disco

A day before the Perth test it became almost certain that Viru Sehwag would replace Yuvi in the team and this did happen when the team was chosen. While I was happy that one of my favorite players made it to the team after a long time I was disappointed that Yuvi had to sit out. What makes me sad is not that Yuvi is not playing but the fact that because of his exclusion he gets to spend time with Deepika Padukone .Deepika is in Australia for the shooting of a Yash Raj movie and recently celebrated her birthday with Yuvi in Sydney.
I think it is unfair that Yuvi has got rewarded for not playing well. Yuvi’s exclusion has obviously not gone well with me, some of my friends here and of course Mahendra Singh Dhoni. My theory on Yuvi’s exclusion is this. Yuvi is plain smart as he figured out even before the start of the series that if he didn’t play well in the first 2 matches he would be made to sit out and that would allow him to spend quality time with Deepika. Dhoni also realized this and so he also started to score less. Ultimately, in this battle of who scores LESS, Yuvi won and now he is out somewhere doing Dard-E-Disco with Deepika while Dhoni is doing Dard-E-Disco with RP Singh, Irfan Pathan and Ishant Sharma. Dhoni is all the more angry because from the beginning while the media kept linking Deepika with Dhoni it was Yuvi who was going out on long drives and dinner dates with Deepika. In December, Deepika even hosted Yuvi’s birthday party at a popular nightclub (Enigma) in Mumbai!
Agreed that the chances of Yuvi scoring against Deepika were more than Yuvi scoring against Australia but why should BCCI pay for all the fun that Yuvi is gonna have? :-)Keeping in mind Dhoni’s anger (and my anger) I would request BCCI to send Yuvi back to India :-).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey wasn't Yuvi going out with his "Good Friend" Kim Sharma? or was that long time back?? I havn't had time read good ol' BT in months and so I don't have the latest in gossip anymore :P Thanks for the update...

N yea, stop making references to Gayrukh or his movies

Parmod said...

hahaha :)) i think u can add some useful links to your post so that we stay up to date with what's happening with our Deepika :D At least Sanky won't be that surprised if he gets some info ;)

Unknown said...

ok.. this one doesnt have enough scope for me to leave a comment about.. cricket and Deepika.. no thanks :P

btw when did it become "our Deepika"?? :D

Parmod said...

I didn't want to hurt anyone by saying "my Deepika" :P

Unknown said...

I think Deepika should change her name to 'Panchali' of Mahabharat (B.R.Chopra/Ravi Chopra) fame :P coz she too has got five suitors now - Yuvi, Dhoni, Vishak, Parmod and myself :D